If you have a commission idea you would like to discuss with me then do get in touch. You can expect the time scale to be between 4 to 6 weeks from final design decision to delivery. However this will vary depending on demand and individual requirements.
Examples of recent commissions completed by me include:
- Casting 50 pairs of shoes in glass and ice for The Cold Truth.
- Sculpting a replica vintage Glove Stretcher and casting in glass for Artist Marie Toseland.
- Designing, 3D modelling and casting glass for the Media Innovation Awards 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Two part plaster moulds of the alphabet and workshops for a community ceramics project at the Foyer with Participate Arts.
- Sculpting and creating 120 small scale ceramic sunfish for Plymouth City Council and The National Marine Aquarium’s Making Waves project.
Complete the form below if you would like to contact me or sign up to my mailing list.