|Vessel at Vessel Gallery London July to August 2017
- Glass core cast perfume bottle created from 3D printed model.
GAS Juried Exhibition Norfolk USA May to July 2017
- Colour Theory cast glass and jesmonite sculpture.
Senses Exhibition Walford Mill Dorset June to July 2017
- Silence sign language glass Hand Casts.
The Cold Truth Published in NEW GLASS REVIEW 2017
Chrysalis Exhibition Plymouth September 2016
- 3D printed plastic and brass, mixed media pendants, commenting on modern technology versus face to face interaction.
Art in Action Oxford July 2016
- Taught little lost wax casting for glass in the teaching tent and exhibited 3D printed glass & brass jewellery.
The Cold Truth Commission/Exhibition Radiant Art Gallery Plymouth January to April 2016
- Commissioned by Effervescent and Children’s Charity Barnardo’s. To create moulds of 50 pairs of children’s shoes, 15 cast in glass and 35 in ice for an exhibition curated by young people to highlight statistics surrounding child sexual exploitation.
Media Innovation Awards Commission Plymouth October 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Designing, 3D modelling, CNC milling and hot casting glass trophies, 15 awards per ceremony a different colour each year.
CGS ‘wish you were here’ Exhibition Stourbridge, May to June 2015
- Enamelled glass postcard made specifically for the exhibition.
Ripples Exhibition Pyramid Gallery York March to May 2015
- Positive/Negative lost wax cast, lamp worked fused & glued glass Emu eggs.
Vintage Glove Stretcher Commission, Plymouth 2015
- Sculpting a replica vintage glove stretcher lost wax cast glass for Artist Marie Toseland.
MADE Exhibition London October 2014
- Showcase of sculpted core cast glass & brass Emu Eggs, ‘perfectly imperfect’ as part of Hothouse 4 (South West) stand.
Participate Arts Commission, The Foyer Plymouth May to June 2014
- Casting plaster part moulds and teaching workshops to young people for community ceramics project.
Past, Present and Future Exhibition, Drawn to the Valley, Mount Edgecumbe, October 2013
- Miniature sculpted skull glass pendants and perfume bottle with pewter dagger stopper.
Making Waves, Commission, National Marine Aquarium and Plymouth City Council Dec 2012 to July 2013
- Sculpt model of sunfish created plaster three part moulds and slip cast 120 sunfish for distribution to schools in Devon.
CGS Medallions Exhibition, Ruskin Glass Centre, Stourbridge August 2012 – September 2012
- Square peg round hole, sand-cast medallion made specifically for the exhibition.
Plymouth City Museum Exhibition, Devon January 2011 – April 2012
- Selection of work from Masters degree alongside glass staff from Plymouth College of Art.
Vetrospective Exhibition, Biscuit Factory, Newcastle 2006
- Definitive work from the Masters degree, a set of seven clear glass blocks with hands in sign language titled “Silence.”